Gå till innehåll

Får inte igång (uTorrent) Web UI

Ängegärd

Hej,

Jag använder inte själv uTorrent, men jag vet att väldigt många ISP's blockerar div portar som används av fildelningsprogram. Jag använder telia som leverantör och de t.ex blockerar 6881 - 6889 som används av många. Det som du kan prova är att byta  portar... om det är det som felar.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Gäst DimensionX

Jag brukar låta µTorrent slumpa port, har funkat bra hittills.

AltGr+M tar fram det där speciella µTorrent tecknet som finns först. ;)

Förresten, alla har glömt att fråga en viktig sak.

VAD är det för problem du har.

1.Går inte µTorrent igång alls?

2.Laddningarna går inte igång?

Eller vad är problemet?

Länk till kommentar

Gäst DimensionX

Visste inte exakt vad µTorrent Web UI var först faktiskt. :D

µTorrent forumet om Web UI

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=14565

This tutorial will guide you through setting up uTorrents Web UI (User Interface). The Web UI allows you to remotely connect to the computer running uTorrent, through a web browser, and control all of your torrents.

http://www.simplehelp.net/2007/12/03/how-t...om-a-remote-pc/

Coding Horror om Web UI

After spending about a year interacting with µTorrent exclusively through Remote Desktop, I was pleasantly surprised to discover how good the web UI is. It aggressively exploits the latest Ajax techniques to replicate most of the rich GUI functionality of µTorrent in a browser.

But the web UI is still a pale shadow of the full-blown Windows UI. There are small but important details missing throughout, and part of the pleasure of using µTorrent was luxuriating in its intense attention to detail, its wealth of well-designed data readouts. Using the web UI is like drinking watered-down beer. It doesn't satisfy.

But does it matter? Despite my nitpicking, I can do everything I need to do remotely through the web UI.

I do sometimes miss the fit and finish of the complete Windows UI. But if the only way to achieve full fidelity is to log in to the machine as a user via Remote Desktop, it's hardly worth the effort. Remote GUI technology has never caught on, either in Windows (RDP), in UNIX (X11), or even on the Mac (ARD). This approach has always felt like overkill, and it doesn't seem workable based on the historical evidence.

Länk till kommentar

Delta i dialogen

Du kan skriva svaret nu och registrera dig senare, Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att svara på inlägget.

Gäst
Svara i detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa nytt...