Gå till innehåll

NETNEUI till Vista - kan lösa Nätverksproblem??

CobraSnake

Hej.

Efter att ha sett att många som installerat Vista har nätverksproblem, undrar jag om man kan installera NETBEUI istället för att dela filer mellan hemdatorerna.

Jag hade nämligen också problem med att lokal hemnätverk inte var stabil, så jag installerade NETBEUI och det fungerade sedan hur stabilt som helst........

Har någon åsikter om detta??  ::)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

In 1985, IBM went forward with the token ring network scheme and a NetBIOS emulator was produced to allow PC-Network applications to work over this new design, using the NBF protocol to provide the NetBIOS services over the IEEE 802.2 Logical Link Control layer. This emulator also expanded upon the base NetBIOS API and the new API was deemed NetBEUI or NetBIOS Extended User Interface. With Novell's release of Advanced Novell NetWare 2.0 in 1986, NetBIOS was reconfigured to be encapsulated in the IPX/SPX protocol. After the PS/2 computer hit the market in 1987 IBM was finally prompted to release the PC LAN Support Program, which included a driver for NetBIOS. At the same time, they also developed a method of encapsulating NetBIOS in a TCP packet (NetBIOS over TCP/IP) and released RFC 1001 "Protocol Standard for a NetBIOS Service on a TCP/UDP Transport: Concepts and methods" and RFC 1002 - "Protocol standard for a NetBIOS service on a TCP/UDP transport: Detailed specifications".

Enligt nätverksstatus så är NetBios påslaget i Vista.

Länk till kommentar

NetBEUI-protokollet finns inte med i Vista och du får förlita dig på att TCP/IP-kommunikationen mellan datorerna fungerar som den ska, jag har då inte haft några problem i mitt hemmanätverk med att dela filer mellan datorerna :)

Men Stenis, fungerar detta med NETBEUI då tillsammans med Vista??  ???

Länk till kommentar

Men Stenis, fungerar detta med NETBEUI då tillsammans med Vista??  ???

Nope, det är gammalt som gatan och fanns inte i XP heller (även om det gick att få in det där med lite knep o knåp). TCP/IP är tillräckligt bra för att kommunicera i nätverk och det ska inte behövas några andra protokoll.

Länk till kommentar

In 1985, IBM went forward with the token ring network scheme and a NetBIOS emulator was produced to allow PC-Network applications to work over this new design, using the NBF protocol to provide the NetBIOS services over the IEEE 802.2 Logical Link Control layer. This emulator also expanded upon the base NetBIOS API and the new API was deemed NetBEUI or NetBIOS Extended User Interface. With Novell's release of Advanced Novell NetWare 2.0 in 1986, NetBIOS was reconfigured to be encapsulated in the IPX/SPX protocol. After the PS/2 computer hit the market in 1987 IBM was finally prompted to release the PC LAN Support Program, which included a driver for NetBIOS. At the same time, they also developed a method of encapsulating NetBIOS in a TCP packet (NetBIOS over TCP/IP) and released RFC 1001 "Protocol Standard for a NetBIOS Service on a TCP/UDP Transport: Concepts and methods" and RFC 1002 - "Protocol standard for a NetBIOS service on a TCP/UDP transport: Detailed specifications".

Enligt nätverksstatus så är NetBios påslaget i Vista.

NetBEUI och NetBIOS är inte samma sak. NetBEUI är ett protokoll och NetBIOS är ett gränssnitt och en namnstandard.

"A common misconception is that NetBEUI is required for Windows NT networking because it is some sort of extended version of NetBIOS, which is required by Windows NT and is integrated into the core of Windows NT. This is not the case.

Network Basic Input/Output System (NetBIOS) defines a software interface and a naming convention, not a protocol. The NetBEUI protocol, introduced by IBM in 1985, provided a protocol for programs designed around the NetBIOS interface. However, NetBEUI is a small protocol with no networking layer and because of this, it is not a routable protocol suitable for medium-to-large intranets. NetBIOS over TCP/IP (NetBT) provides the NetBIOS programming interface over the TCP/IP protocol, extending the reach of NetBIOS client/server programs to the WAN and providing interoperability with various other operating systems."

Länk till kommentar

Delta i dialogen

Du kan skriva svaret nu och registrera dig senare, Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att svara på inlägget.

Gäst
Svara i detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa nytt...