Gå till innehåll

Ladda ner drivrutiner för Dell Wireless Bluetooth?

Gäst Naturguiden

Gäst Naturguiden

Dell Wireless 355 Module with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Technology

Någon som vet vart man får tag på detta?

Download and install the driver for Dell Wireless 355 Module with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Technology

This problem was caused by Dell Wireless 355 Module with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Technology, which was created by Broadcom Corporation.

A solution is available that will solve this problem.

Solution

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To use this device, go online to Windows Update to install the latest drivers.

How do I install drivers and other optional updates on Windows Vista?

To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer.

Note: If you have turned on automatic updating, you might not see the driver for Dell Wireless 355 Module with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Technology listed in optional updates. If this is the case, the driver has already been downloaded to your computer and you can ignore this problem report.

Open Windows Update.

In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.

If any updates are found, click View available updates.

Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rate this response:Provide Feedback

Det fanns inget att ladda upp på windows uppdate

Ämnet redigerat av stenis, har förtydligat ämnet/rubriken

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Gäst Naturguiden

Ingen från den vidare download sidan funkar redan testat ... jag får inte blåtand och telefon eller program att komma in i datorn

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Delta i dialogen

Du kan skriva svaret nu och registrera dig senare, Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att svara på inlägget.

Gäst
Svara i detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa nytt...