Gå till innehåll

Rädda filer med reparera disk och kommandoprompt

magmos_019

Hej! Har följande problem (skriver på engelska, ni kan svara på svenska):

I have a Dell Latitude D630 with 64-bit Vista Business installed. When I start the computer wants to make chkdsk on the file system. If I do that it ends up with the following behaviour:

Chkdsk is verifying files (stage 1 of 3)

161472 file records processed.

File verification completed.

150 lrage file records processed.

0 bad file records processed.

2 EA records processed.

76 reparse records processed.

Chkdsk is verifying index (stage 2 of 3)

20 percent complete. (78222 of 615387 index entries processed

After this it stops. Doesnot matter how long I wait (couple of hours). The screen is all black, no mousearrow.

I have also tried F8 after reboot and selected ""Repair your computer". I´ll be prompted for user-ID. If I select "Administrator" I get the following answer:

your account has been disabled. If I select user johbjo, which is an administrator, it works fine and I can login. Then I select "command prompt" and now I can see my missed files that I would like to save. But to what place can they be saved? I restarted the same way and connected an external USB-disk. But I cannot find any device letter for that one. I have tried d:, a:, b:, e: and so on. I would really like to save my files.

I have also teaken out the hard drive and connected it to a desktop as a secondary HD. The desktop stops after trying to c"chkdsk verifying index" for 4-5 hours.

I do not really dare to do any command on the disk now when I can see my files but to rescue them.

Any piece of advices is appreciated.

Best reg. Magnus

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Jag löste ett liknande problem,i Windows XP genom att montera den "trasiga " hårddisken i ett Usb kabinett.

startade en "frisk " dator och därefter kopplade jag in Usb hårddisken.

i detta läge kunde jag kopiera in filerna på datorn.

Hoppas att detta fungerar även i ditt fall. Jag har ingen erfarenhet av vista.

Länk till kommentar

Hej!

Jag har testat med att koppla disken via SATAkabel till en Desktop och det fungerade inte enligt min beskrivning i första inlägget. Har ej testat kabinett men jag har hittat en lösning. Har skrivit in den i ett engelskt forum så jag kopierar in det nedan på engelska.:

I burned a Knoppix v 5.3.1 DVD and started up the PC on that one. I did not manage to connect to a USB-drive but I connected to a server and could save the most part of my files via the network.

Anyway I still wonder how to connect a USB-hard drive or memory to Knoppix OS and save files that way. I also wonder how to access the files in a folder i can list from the "F8-Rescue disk-command prompt" manner. The dir-command stops at the letter C something so files after C seem to be corrypted. From Knoppix I cant even enter the folder.

Hälsningar Magnus

Länk till kommentar

Delta i dialogen

Du kan skriva svaret nu och registrera dig senare, Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att svara på inlägget.

Gäst
Svara i detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa nytt...