Gå till innehåll

Betatesta Windows 7?

Landsfiskalen

• 1 månad senare...

läser på bink.nu detta:

Microsoft is on tap to talk publicly about and show off Windows 7 at two of its upcoming tech conferences this fall. But that does not mean the Windows team necessarily will be distributing bits at those shows.

Along with many other Microsoft watchers, developers and customers, I have been assuming Microsoft was going to provide attendees of its late October Professional Developers Conference (PDC) or at least its early November Windows Hardware Engineering Conference (WinHEC) with early Windows 7 bits. But according to new information Ive received from sources that have asked not to be named, Microsoft is not planning to make Beta 1 of Windows 7 available until mid-December.

A small and select group of testers already have gotten their hands on Windows 7 builds. Microsoft has released two M (milestone) designated Windows 7 builds (M1 and M2), plus various interim updates, to select customers and partners who have been sworn to secrecy. And the Windows client team is in the midst of putting finishing touches on M3, I hear.

But Beta 1? Currently its not in the cards for Microsoft to release this code to testers until a week before Christmas, according to folks claiming to be privvy to Microsofts Windows 7 schedule.

Might there be some kind of pre-beta something like a Community Technology Preview (CTP) build that Microsoft will deliver to a broader set of private testers than those currently getting regular internal builds? No customers or partners with whom I have chatted with seem to know for sure. But the consensus seems to be not to expect Microsoft to distribute Windows 7 bits more widely until the Windows 7 is  feature-complete or very nearly so.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1582

så något är på gång iaf

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 2 veckor senare...
  • 1 månad senare...

Delta i dialogen

Du kan skriva svaret nu och registrera dig senare, Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att svara på inlägget.

Gäst
Svara i detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa nytt...