Gå till innehåll

Distributionslista � MS Outlook känner inte igen ++� ?

Vilken outlook är det, det funkar ungefär lika på alla?

Du kan använda "Mail merge" eller "Koppla dokument" för att använda en extern fil i outlook. Enklast är antagligen om du har din lista i .csv format från början.

Såvida du inte vill lägga in alla adresser i en nyskapad distrolista i outlook...

Redigerad av Venoms
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hej igen!

Det jag vill göra är att skapa en distributionslista genom att ta de adresser som finns i ett mail jag fått.

Det har fungerat tidigare med att kopiera in dem i "välj medlemmar,medlemmar" sedan har det varit klart. Nu går det inte??

Jag är inte 100 på hur jag ska göra en distributionslista med det du föreslår, har frsökt men är ingen stor data haj!!

Kan du förklara vidare eller har du något annat tips?

tack!

Länk till kommentar

Det du får göra då är att skriva in adresserna manuellt genom "Lägg till", om du gör som jag föreslog, kan du använda en adresslista från sidan om som inte ligger i adressboken.

Hämtat från nätet...

Mail Merge from Word with another source

When you want to send out personal emails via Outlook but the information itself isn’t in Outlook, then you can start your mail merge from within Word as well. The process is similar as doing a mail merge from within Word with Outlook as the source with additional step of matching the merge fields.

1.Start the mail merge from Word again as indicated above until you reach the screen with Step 3 in the Mail Merge Wizard.

2.In Step 3 select "Use an existing list".

3.Click the Browse… button.

4.Select the location of the document containing the information. This can be Excel sheets, Access Databases, Database Queries, Text Documents and many other sources as long as it is in a structured format Word can work with.

Depending on the file type you selected you might need to put in the delimiters; the characters that are used to separate the columns and rules.

5.After you have selected the file and optionally filtered your contacts to address, continue to Step 4.

6.When you reach Step 4, it is a good time to match the fields from your source to Mail Merge fields to be able to use the predefined blocks such as "Greeting Line".

For instance, when you have an Excel sheet that contains the columns Name, Email Address, Usernames and Passwords, you’d want to match the Name field to the "Last Name" merge field.

1.Match the fields;

Word 2007: press the Match Fields button.

Word 2003: press the 10th icon from the left (labeled Match Fields) on the Mail Merge toolbar shown above.

2.You’ll now get a dialog with standard Merge Fields in Word which can be used in standardized templates.

3.Expand the drop down list next to "Last Name" and set it to the column in your source document (in our case an Excel sheet) containing that information (in our case the column "Name").

4.Match up other fields if you need and press OK to close the dialog.

7.You can now continue with the mail merge as indicated in the process above.

8.When you get to the dialog to send the messages, you must set the "To:" field to the column that contains the list of email addresses to send to.

Redigerad av Venoms
Länk till kommentar

Delta i dialogen

Du kan skriva svaret nu och registrera dig senare, Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att svara på inlägget.

Gäst
Svara i detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa nytt...