Gå till innehåll

problem med nätverk windows 7

har två datorer med windows 7 i mitt nätverk, men får inte det att funka.

från dator 1 kommer jag åt dator 2, men inte tvärs om, försöker jag nå dator 2 från 1 är det tvärstopp. syns i nätverket med går ej öppna för att komma åt filer.

kommer upp felkod 0x80070035.

en går i 64 bit o en i 32 men det kan väll inte ha nån betydelse??

samma virussystem på båda Eset smart security 4.0

router Netgear 834 B

tacksam för tips o råd lösa det konstiga problemet

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hej!

Språklektionerna fortsätter! Detta på engelska:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7network/thread/d8168c72-d51c-41c3-8b8f-3b6bb7f65f43

Hoppas att detta kan vara till hjälp, motsvarar din felkod.

Mvh

Mats H

Welcome to Microsoft Answers Forum!

Is your computer connected to domain or server?

I have few steps which might help you.

Step1

Check if file and sharing is enabled in firewall on the Windows 7 computer.

Step 2

Turn on network discovery, file and printer sharing, and public folder sharing in Windows 7. To do this follows these steps:

1. Open Advanced sharing settings by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type network, click Network and Sharing Center, and then, in the navigation pane, click Change advanced sharing settings.

2. Click the chevron to expand the Home or Work network profile.

3. Select the options to turn on network discovery and file sharing.

4. Under Public folder sharing, do one of the following:

5. To share your Public folders so that people on other computers on the network can open files in them but can't create or change files, click Turn on sharing so anyone with network access can open files.

6. To share your Public folders so that people on other computers on the network can open files in them and also create or change files, click Turn on sharing so anyone with network access can open, change, and create files.

7. Click Save changes. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Step 3

In Windows 7 Network and Sharing:

1. Network Discovery should be ON (So it can see the other computers)

2. Network set to Private (Public is for hotspots, airports, etc)

3. File Sharing should be ON.

4. Public Folder Sharing must be ON

5. Password Protected: OFF (unless you want to set up identical usernames and passwords on ALL computers in your Network) If you have it ON, and no identical usernames/passwords set up, you will be asked for a username and password when you try to access a Windows 7 computer from an Vista computer, or a Vista computer.

For more information refer below links:

Networking home computers running different versions of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Networking-home-computers-running-different-versions-of-Windows

Create a Home group

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Create-a-homegroup

Join or create a workgroup

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Join-or-create-a-workgroup

You may refer the below link where user had a similar issue:

Windows cannot find\\" "Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise there may be a problem with.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistanetworking/thread/61542bdb-724f-4a88-961a-7ba5aaf04a49

Länk till kommentar

Hej igen!

Andra förslag, dock Vista här, men kan kanske sprida ytterligare ljus över det hela!

Läs hela tråden!

Annars vet jag nog inte bättre än att stänga av routern i minst 30 min, för återställning!

Sedan återstår ju att du går tillbaka till de dokument som löste problemen första gången, går igenom inställningarna så att allt stämmer!

Hör av om hur det går!

Mvh

Mats H

http://www.techsupportforum.com/networking-forum/networking-support/175665-solved-error-code-0x80070035-network-path-not-found.htm

Re: error code: 0x80070035 network path not found

Turn off any firewalls for debugging. If the firewall is the problem, you'll have to configure it to allow access to "trusted zone" addresses. Note that some firewalls must be completely uninstalled to stop them from affecting your networking.

PING each computer by IP address, and if successful, PING by name. You can obtain the IP address of a computer by opening a command prompt (DOS window) and typing IPCONFIG. This should work for any Windows version. A failure here needs to be corrected before you go any farther.

Check your Services are Started on all PCs: Workstation, DHCP Client, DNS Client, Server, TCP/IP Netbios helper, Computer Browser.

All computers should be in the same workgroup for computer browsing to function properly. File & Print Sharing has to be enabled on any computer you wish to share files or printers from. You also need to actually share the resource in question from My Computer, right click on the drive/printer/folder, and select sharing.

If you encounter difficulties accessing computers that are visible in Network Neighborhood, make sure the computer being accessed has an account with the same name/password as the system connecting to it uses to login.

While the default NetBIOS setting is correct for normal network configurations, it's possible for it to be altered, and it costs nothing to make sure it's correct. NETBIOS over TCP/IP must be enabled for normal network browsing.

in Norton (or whatever security program you have) I tried allowing through the I.P address .

1 above and below the IP of my comp connected to the router and it worked (for example the comp connected to the router is ***.***.2.2 i tried ***.***.2.1 and ***.***.2.3)

so there you go....hope this helps....btw, i configured the norton on the main computer

Länk till kommentar

Du kan också använda dig av en av de inbyggda felsökarna för att få reda på mer om problemet, Sök upp "felsökning" och välj "Visa alla" och sedan "Delade mappar". Se om detta ger något tips!

Annars, har du testat HemGrupp som du bör använda för att dela filer mellan Windows 7-datorer?

Länk till kommentar

Delta i dialogen

Du kan skriva svaret nu och registrera dig senare, Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att svara på inlägget.

Gäst
Svara i detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa nytt...